Thursday, September 23, 2010

The one and only me!!!

  1. Hey its me Larissa! I was born in Mesa,AZ and hope to leave here soon. It's not bad here but, I've been here too long!! I was born in 1996 and at the time I had only a brother and sister. Sure wish it stayed that way, because now I'm stuck living with my sister and two brothers. My older sister got married and had three boys and one girl, who I'm very close to. I'm in the 9th grade and can't until I'm done with school. I love dogs and I own pitbulls and chihuahuas. Because of this I truly understand how nice pitbulls can be.
  2. I only love one sport and that is Football. I watch it and I really love to play it regularly. Most people in AZ like the Cardinals, but I don't. Only time I watch their games is when I want to make fun of Cardinal Fans. My favorite team is the Denver Broncos and I don't care what anybody says about them! In the future, I'd like to go to one of their games.
  3. Even though I really hate school, I make good grades and hope to finish. I'm not real good in math and english is probably my best subject. Even if I was allowed to quit i probably wouldn't because i want a good future. I also don't plan on having kids until I do finish. Well that's all about me and I don't plan on changing soon so I don't care what negative things you have to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment